Sometimes you’ve gotta be a little bit cliché and while I haven’t been writing so much over the past month, I’ve been reading – a lot. I know a lot of bloggers who post link round ups, either weekly or monthly. Some people may get tired of them, but I actually love them, because it’s these link round ups that have turned me on to some of my favorite blogs or directed me to some really profound articles.
So here you go: a handful of the best things I’ve read over the last month.
- We need to stop chasing happiness.
- The very real link between anxiety and IBS.
- On practicing letting go in the middle of chaos.
- Amy’s metaphors of life, the ocean and things working out.
- On living with less.
- Forcing ethics on our very screwed up food industry.
- On mindfulness improving the corporate bottom line.
Have you read anything worth sharing lately?